We are planning exciting collections and releases for 2018 and need your feedback to help us perfect them! By filling in a short questionnaire you can enter to win a Rocked Up necklace worth £79!
HOW TO ENTER
Click here to take the survey and enter the competition.
One entry per person. Winner will be selected Saturday 20th January 2018.
Full terms and conditions
- The competition is open worldwide.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Shhbysadie.com.
- Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 20/01/18. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as above.
- Shh by Sadie reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Shh by Sadie’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Shh by Sadie.
- The prize is as follows: a purple Rocked Up necklace. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Shh by Sadie will select and notify the winner within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Shh by Sadie’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.