Jewellery events, workshops and classes
Sadie regularly teaches a variety of fun jewellery classes and workshops.
- Make your own bridal or wedding jewellery
- Upcycled beaded necklaces (see example here)
- DIY leather and embroidery thread tassel necklaces (see example here)
- DIY leather charm bracelets
- Hen parties
- Christmas parties
- Children's birthday parties (see example here)
- Children's workshops
- Bespoke jewellery activities such as the LUX light festival Glowing Bead workshops (see LUX workshops here and here).
Check back tl find information on upcoming events. Contact us for more information or to book your own event.
Sunday 5th August - Shh Pop Up Shop at YOKE Summer Party
1pm onwards at YOKE, Royal William Yard, Plymouth
Come join YOKE for their summer party!
There will be bubbles, Shh by Sadie pop up shop with 30% off RRP, makeup lessons with Rebecca Searle and a photo booth with The Beautiful South Photobooth Company!
Tickets are FREE and available here.
See you there!