Shh by Sadie Terms & Conditions
Orders are dispatched within 1-3 working days, often on the same day as purchase.
We are pleased to offer free delivery on all UK orders over £25 with code FREEUK.
UK delivery for orders under £25 is a flat rate of £2.50.
All UK orders are sent via Royal Mail.
Yay! Free WORLDWIDE delivery on all orders over £50 with code FREESHIP. All orders under £50 delivery is a flat rate of £4.00 per order. Please be aware that products shipped internationally may attract customs duties or taxes. Shh by Sadie is not responsible for any additional taxes or duties incurred by your country. All payments of taxes & duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Delivery costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Delivery will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
Returns /exchange policy for ready made items
We hope that you love your new purchase, however please let us know if you are dissatisfied and we will happily exchange or refund it. We want you to be happy!
In order to qualify for an exchange or return:
- Please notify us within seven days of receiving your item and return the item to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be returned unused with any original tags attached and in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning/exchanging the item.
- We do not accept an exchange or refund on sale or custom made items unless faulty.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you using your original payment method within seven days of receipt of the returned goods.
Please be advised that you may wish to return items using a recorded mail service as any returned items that are not received by Shh by Sadie will not be issued a refund.
Please allow seven business days for your refund to be processed from the date that the returned item is received by us. We will contact you via the email address you provide once the transaction has been processed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the returns postal address.
Our mission is to provide you with products of only the highest standard and quality. However, if you receive an item with a defect we will provide you with a replacement item or refund your full purchase price, including any delivery charges. In order for us to do this, please notify us of the fault, accompanied by a photo of the fault on the item.
In the event you receive a faulty item, please contact us so we can resolve the problem for you as soon as possible.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within one month. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Unfortunately items cannot be replaced if tarnishing occurs as this is due to general wear and tear and exposure to perfumes, moisturisers and heat from the body over a certain period of time (please see our care instructions below to prevent this where possible).
Shh by Sadie reserves the right to deny an exchange or credit if the faulty piece returned does not meet our return policy requirements and it is deemed that care instructions were not followed. Please note we will only accept returns purchased directly from Shh by Sadie. Any items purchased from a Shh by Sadie stockist must be returned to that stockist as per their return policy.
General jewellery care guidance
- Jewellery is delicate, particularly items with bead work or natural stone components, so please handle carefully. If dropped crystals and beads may break.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, perfumes, hairspray and long exposure to sunlight as this may cause tarnishing and discolouration.
- Avoid contact with water. Remove all jewellery before showering, swimming or conducting household tasks such as cleaning.
- Metal components can be cleaned with a soft jewellery polishing cloth.
- Store jewellery in a clean, dry environment, preferably in separate pouches or boxes - your Shh flamingo pouch is perfect!
We offer Stripe and PayPal as our payment methods. For assistance please email email@example.com.
Custom made orders
Sadie has made dozens of custom orders including bridesmaid jewellery, bridal necklaces, mother of the bride jewellery, special pieces for birthdays...the list goes on! We are more than happy to take custom made orders to make something specific or extra special. All custom made orders can be made by contacting Sadie directly.
We are happy to provide free consultation, chats and initial designs, however we cannot begin to make any special or custom made order until full payment has been received. Payments are to be made via PayPal once your custom made order has been confirmed. We do not offer returns on our custom made orders unless the item is faulty. If you have any questions please get in touch.
Colours and minor differences
We have made every effort to display as accurate as possible the colours of our products online. Colours may vary slightly from what is pictured due to monitor colour configurations. As items are handcrafted please expect some minor differences from the photos shown.
The Shh by Sadie website and its materials including, but not limited to its text, artwork, photographs, designs, images and video will collectively be known as ‘materials’. All ‘materials’ are protected by copyright laws and other international laws and treaties. You must comply with all proprietary and copyright notices on this web site. This web site is owned by Shh by Sadie and is subject to copyright.
Unauthorised permission to copy content from our site may result in legal action. If you wish to copy material represented on our site, please contact us first to obtain permission.
If you have any further questions please contact us. We love to hear from you!