Jewellery events, workshops and classes
Sadie regularly teaches a variety of fun jewellery classes and workshops.
- Make your own bridal or wedding jewellery
- Upcycled beaded necklaces (see example here)
- DIY leather and embroidery thread tassel necklaces (see example here)
- DIY leather charm bracelets
- Hen parties
- Christmas parties
- Children's birthday parties (see example here)
- Children's workshops
- Bespoke jewellery activities such as the LUX light festival Glowing Bead workshops (see LUX workshops here and here).
Below you will find information on upcoming events. Contact us for more information or to book your own event.
DIY beaded leather tassel necklace workshop - 16th May 2018, 2-4pm
Making Table, Makerspace, Ocean Studios, Royal William Yard, Plymouth
Come along and make your own leather tassel necklace to take home with you! All materials, tools and instructions provided. Booking essential.
£20 per person. Maximum 10 people per workshop.